Friday, 27 September 2013

Media pack

I have learned that Kerrang knows the average age of the buyers also knows it attracts the highest amount of young readers. This surprises me as they know a lot about their audience and their average readers. I am surprised that Kerrang fans are the most common purchasers of music by buying 6 albums per month. I has a readership of 345,000 which surprises me as it is a lot. They know so much about their readers so they know who to target for their audience and keep up to date with them.
I am surprised that NME know the gender percentage of their readers. Also they know the average age of their readers they also know their circulation as well as their social media followers. I am surprised that they know 75% of their readers read online also 58% of their readers discover new music through adverts of NME.

No comments:

Post a Comment