Labels
- 1. Preliminary Task (4)
- 2.Research and Planning (34)
- 3.Construction (7)
- 4.Evaluation (7)
- 5.Final Product (1)
Tuesday, 10 September 2013
Evaluation
What Went Well?
Overall I think that the magazine went well as it looked good as I had planned it well and used interesting magazines as my inspiration. It looked good as I had made the background stand out and I had used interesting pictures. I think it was laid out well and it looked interesting
What Didn't go so well?
I think it could have had better fonts and colours as I think it was quite plain and they could have been bolder and maybe a better use of colours as I felt they were quite limited also I couldn't have made the title bigger as it would disappear ant then I wouldn't have a title.
How would you improve?
I think I could have written more for the planning as there wasn't much and I could have gone into more detail about the other magazines as they were quite brief in what I had written.
What have you learned?
I have learned that planning is important as I referred back to the other magazines for inspiration when I was making the cover as I had ran out of ideas on what to do also it helped me to actually start as I had no idea what to do before planning. Also I have learned that
Labels:
1. Preliminary Task
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment